Online registration

Newcomers to canada

Help for Immigrants to get their Ontario G Licence

First, you will have to pass the written knowledge test (G1). If you have more than two years of driving experience in your home country you may be able to get your Ontario licence much faster than a new driver by taking the G road test. If you are not successful, you will have to go back one step and take the G2 test first before retaking the G test.


Please do not register your name on the MTO website for the G2 test. This step is irreversible; you will have to take the G2 and then the G. We strongly advise you to contact our office – our professionals will happily guide you through the proper procedure!

Canada has agreements with the following countries that allow their citizens to convert their licences to the Ontario ones without taking any road tests.

  • United States
  • South Korea
  • Japan
  • Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Germany


3 Hour Lesson – $295.00


The three hour lesson allows newcomers to Canada to familiarize themselves with the traffic laws, driving rules, and road signs that are found in Canada, as well as many great tips to stay safe on Canadian roads.

Includes G Road Test

For more information, contact us at

Or 905-389-1515.

Essential SSL